Painted Fluted Door
- This door is fully customizable, made to order
- Concave fluted door design
- Door design is double sided and carved on the front and back of the door
- Barn door hardware is available (can also be used as a pocket door or hinged door)
- Made in North Kansas City, MO
- Estimated lead time 6-10 weeks plus 3-5 days transit freight (local Kansas City area delivery/installation is available)
- Door pictured is painted SW Classic Sand
Painted Fluted Door Features:
The hand crafted painted fluted door is fully customizable and built especially for you in our shop in North Kansas City, MO.
- Door can be used as a pocket door, track door / barn door, or hinged door.
- Wood grain and color may vary due to natural wood characteristics
- Doors will include a groove on the bottom to accommodate a floor guide that comes with your hardware purchase
- We pre-drill doors for wheels unless otherwise noted
- Concave painted fluted / fluting door design
- Door design is double sided and carved on the front and back of the door.
Benefits of the Barn Door:
- Space Saver – Sliding doors are most popular for their ability to save space in the home or office setting. There is no longer a door arc, as a result, it uses less space. Barn doors simply slide along a track rather than swinging open and closed.
- Environmentally Friendly – We use real wood to construct our barn doors; hence, a durable, naturally renewable, and most of all an eco-friendly resource.
- Style – In addition to the ability to incorporate barn doors well with most architectural styles, they are also pleasing to the eye and extremely functional.