Double X Barn Door
- This Product is Fully Customizable
- Standard Black Hardware is Included
- Handcrafted in North Kansas City, MO
- Estimated Lead Time 6-10 Weeks Plus 3-5 Days Transit Freight (Local Kansas City Area Delivery/Installation is Available)
- Door Pictured is Painted Pussywillow, 1 3/4″ thick
Double X Barn Door and Hardware Features:
The hand crafted double x barn door is fully customizable and built especially for you in our shop in North Kansas City, MO.
Doors will include a matching header board (approximately 1” x 5”)
Wood grain and color may vary due to natural wood characteristics
Doors will include a groove on the bottom to accommodate a floor guide that comes with your hardware purchase
We pre-drill doors for all wheels and handles unless otherwise noted
Benefits of the Barn Door:
- Space Saver – Sliding doors are most popular for their ability to save space in the home or office setting. There is no longer a door arc, as a result, it uses less space. Barn doors simply slide along a track rather than swinging open and closed.
- Environmentally Friendly – We use real wood to construct our barn doors; hence, a durable, naturally renewable, and most of all an eco-friendly resource.
- Style – In addition to the ability to incorporate barn doors well with most architectural styles, they are also pleasing to the eye and extremely functional.