Horizontal Plank Door (Builder Series)
- This door is ready to pick up or ship in 3-5 days
- Fully assembled
- Door will be primed and ready for you to paint
- Door can be used as a barn door / track door, pocket door, or hinged door
- Barn door hardware is available
- Made in North Kansas City, MO
- Looking for additional sizes or colors? See our customizable version of this fully finished product here: Designer Series
Horizontal Plank Door Features:
The hand crafted horizontal plank door is our quick turn around option and ready to ship or pick up from our North Kansas City, MO shop within 3-5 days.
Door finish: primed and ready for you to paint
- Door type: can be used as a sliding track door / barn door, pocket door, or hinged door
Door core: we’ve engineered a stable hybrid door core with expanded polystyrene and a laminated strand lumber frame for our builder and designer series that we’re combining with CNC technology for unique designs
- Door thickness: 1 3/4″
Double sided design (design is on front and back of door)
Benefits of the Barn Door:
- Space Saver – Sliding doors are most popular for their ability to save space in the home or office setting. There is no longer a door arc, as a result, it uses less space. Barn doors simply slide along a track rather than swinging open and closed.
- Environmentally Friendly – We use real wood to construct our barn doors; hence, a durable, naturally renewable, and most of all an eco-friendly resource.
- Style – In addition to the ability to incorporate barn doors well with most architectural styles, they are also pleasing to the eye and extremely functional.